Copyright © 2014 De tout et de rien: Activités pour le Préscolaire, "All rights reserved - Tous droits réservés"

29 October 2013

Making snowflakes window clings with hot glue gun


Caution: This activity should always be done under adult supervision.
This week, my son did some snowflakes window clings using a hot glue gun. You can do it upright directly on the window or you can do like us, horizontally on a piece of glass that we had in our garage. This way, the glue will not smudge down.


I put a snowflake shape under the glass and my son followed the contour on the glass. Let it dry a few minutes and then peel off the glue window cling. If it is very difficult to peel it off you need to let it dry a few more minutes. I also made a name recognition activity with my daughter's name. I wrote her name on the piece of glass and peeled it off.


My daughter had lots of fun to stick the letters of her name on the patio door and to show me the letters and to name it. My next project is to make more window clings with colored hit glue sticks.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2014 De tout et de rien: Activités pour le Préscolaire, "All rights reserved"